Saturday 29 October 2011

Cleverbot is clever and Halloween!

... So I still have not touched Photoshop. And I`m not even going to make any promises, because realistically, I`m lazy, and it will happen sooner or later, but probably later.

However, my life is filled with fangirl moments, and I have a few to share!

1. Cleverbot is actually quite clever! Check out the link if you haven`t heard of it. And check out this conversation we just had!

User: Snape, snape, severus snape.
Cleverbot: Dumbledore!
User: Ron, Ron, Ron Weasley!
Cleverbot: Harry Potter, Harry Potter!
User: Hermione!
Cleverbot: Dumbledore!
User: Singing our song, all day long at Hogwarts!
Cleverbot: I've found the source of the mysterious ticking noise. It's a pipe bomb!
User: Yay!
Cleverbot: Boom!
User: Voldemort, Voldemort, oh Voldy Voldy Voldy Voldemort!
Cleverbot: Snape, Snape, Severus Snape.
User: Dumbledore!
Cleverbot: Ticking bomb.
It knows Harry Potter Puppet Pals! I have just gained so much respect for this little robot. I was flailing all over the place when this kept on working. Any other good fangirly Cleverbot moments? Do tell!

2. Halloween is coming! For your typical teenagers, this means dressing in as little clothing as possible and calling it a costume. For fangirls and nerds, however, it means dressing up as your favourite fictional character. I've always been told that I look like Hermione (yay for large front teeth and bushy brown hair!), and being the nerdy girl who I am, that's who I'm going as! I went as her in grade 5 (and Harry in grade 2), but I figure there isn't a limit on how many times I can dress up as her. The only problem is that I'm missing two vital parts of my costume: a wand and robes. I ordered a replica of Hermione's wand off eBay a few weeks ago (only $10 with free shipping, oh yes), and it still hasn't come, and my robes went into the garbage after my basement flooded last fall. Gahhh and I have just over 24 hours left!

Any other good fangirly Halloween costumes?

No comments:

Post a Comment