Friday 14 October 2011

Support a Dollhouse reunion!

So I was ridiculously busy today and have not done any work on my Top 5 Favourite Fictional Characters picspam, but I did discover something that I feel is appropriate to post here.

For those of you who haven't watched anything by Joss Whedon, you are missing out. He's the creator / writer of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. I'm an avid fan of the last three, although sadly Dollhouse and Firefly were both pre-maturely cancelled.

Turns out, a bunch of the actors from Dollhouse are working on a movie! They need pledges for it to be funded though, so do go support them over at Kickstart. Seeing Dichen Lachman, Fran Kranz, Felicia Day, Enver Gjokaj and Maurissa Tancharoen (along with two actors named Caitlin Stasey and Karim Saleh, who I haven't heard of) all on the same screen again would be heavenly.

Pledge, pledge, pledge! They give you awesome stuff for doing it too. And it's $1 minimum, which really isn't a lot.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/926010713/lust-for-love-feature-film

No comments:

Post a Comment