Wednesday 12 October 2011

Well, hello there!

My name is Lucy, and I am a fangirl. An insane, flailing, enthusiastic, fangirl. And I'm pretty proud of it too. I've been thinking of a proper outlet to let out my fangirlishness for a while, and I've finally decided on this blog.

First, a little about myself:

FANDOMS
I flail the most about Lost, How I Met Your Mother and Harry Potter. Other things I flail about include Disney classics, House, 30 Rock, Heroes, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, V (2009), Dollhouse, America's Next Top Model, Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, Modern Family, Bones, My So-Called Life, Glee, Flashforward, One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy, Yu-Gi-Oh, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Cardcaptors, Survivor... Heck, it's probably easier to list what I don't flail about.

SHIPS
Like most die-hard fangirls, I am a huge shipper. I won't list them all, but my top ships are:
- Jack/Juliet (Lost), although I also support Sawyer/Juliet and Sawyer/Kate
- Barney/Robin (HIMYM)
- Harry/Hermione and Ron/Hermione (Harry Potter), although I also love Harry/Luna
- House/Cuddy (House)
- Roslin/Adama (BSG)
- Damon/Elena (TVD)
- Booth/Brennan (Bones)

WHERE TO FIND ME
Fanfiction // YouTube // LiveJournal // Fan Art // Juliet Burke Forum (I admin as coffeecrisp7) // Jack and Juliet forum (I'm a member as coffeecrisp7) // PottersWorld (I RP as Viola Warren) // Tumblr //

No comments:

Post a Comment